[VemsDisplay] releases (car dashboard application for android)
- same HELP as in vemstune F1, online contains a few more screenshots (eg. some VT screenshots that appear in VT anyway are omitted when viewed inside VT) and live URLs, and might be more uptodate, so check online if in doubt, or before any request or report
- hint: press Preferences / updated ini from web
- [OLD Help] - not maintained
Tutorials - examples for certain tasks
- [Video Tutorials] - many more video tutorials are in progress (the existing ones will be updated as well)
- Quick usage: VemsTune/QuickStartAudi shows example to upload project files that have been prepared (usually by the install supervisor or power-users) for certain (family of) setups
- VemsTune/FirmwareUpgradeExample upgrading example (to 1.1.5x firmware)
- Show GPS data at map: VemsTune/TrackMap
Release specific notes:
Please remove if it is not going to be continously updated.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have more questions check
Bug and wishlist
We encourage users submit their observations about VemsTune here:
For power-users and notes to developers:
- VemsTune/Round round related
- VemsTuneLinux (vemstune will be released to linux later, after more improvements in windows. But install and other notes can be written there).
- VemsTune is primarily released for Windows, but also compiles on Linux, and also portable to Apple-Mac (although Mac release not planned, unless justified by demand).