DO NOT DELETE ANY CONTENT FROM THIS PAGE. Just ADD 1 line to create your OWN engine-related page (preferrably separate pages for different projects):
- click "Edit this document" (page bottom)
- add your MembersPage/NickName below. Substitute your own nickname of course. See examples below. Make sure you use several capital-case letters (don't insert number characters 0-9). Do NOT DELETE other's entries !
- follow the short instructions (fill 2 small fields)
- click Save (if it previews instead of save, go back 1 step)
- Scroll down, click on the "?" link next to your MembersPage/... to edit a new (still empty) page
- Create subpages like MembersPage/DavidBlades/IgnSetup (under your own nickname) the same way,
That's all, you have created your first page
- edit your page over and over again to add new information (or TODO items), delete obsolete info or organize into sections for clarity
- refer to files uploaded to FileArea
- You are not restricted to your own pages: for anything more general than your project, search, edit, organize relevant pages
- eg. look for keywords (like mazda) on SiteIndex or the Search tool
- at the very minimum, write as much info as on MembersPage/ExamplePage
- but best to detail everything one can think of (it's usually not enough), split into 7-10 sections according to subsystems
RecentChanges shows recently edited pages (differencies, latest version and historical versions)
- keep project pages detailed and update after things get solved: all known info, TODO-s, tested things, etc...
- organized thematically into sections
- NOT chronologically (according to date). Yes, delete any old stuff and answered questions from the project page: just keep the answer, fit it to the relevant section. Don't expect others to know the cylinder count and other details of KLX-DME16-8ZR engine. You can significantly decrease your chance to receive answers by neglecting a few basic details about your engine (eg. cylcount). Provide any trigger info if possible: eg. pictures and description of connectors and units, any measurement if you are just investigating the factory trigger.
- If you don't feel good about deleting old info, move them to a separate history page also under your MembersPage/FirstnameLastname/... (just don't expect anyone to review that historical page) Not too useful as history is available anyway. In any case: don't let old, chronological info clutter up your uptodate project page!
- After you get the engine running, don't forget to update your page(s) to show this. Many users forget this step and leave their pages with the problems even after solved (resulting in many pages listing problems instead of the successes). Why care when the engine runs ? Please do.
Members - Make your own introduction and project page(s)
For Audi, VW, Seat & Skoda use this link -> MembersPage/VAG
For Bmw use this link -> MembersPage/BMW
For Volvo use this link -> MembersPage/Volvo
For MC use this link -> MembersPage/MC
For Asia cars use this link -> MembersPage/Asia
For European cars use this link -> MembersPage/Europe
For US cars use this link -> MembersPage/USA
MembersPage/MichaelKristensen - Developer, owner of the first MSAVR
MembersPage/FrankKatzenberger - Site Admin
MembersPage/MarcellGal - organized groupbuy, group manufacture, programmer and HW development, controls 4cyl 16V NA (GM-Daewoo-Opel) engine (60-2 crankwheel, wasted spark) with variable intake
MembersPage/JasonRussell - Developer - Web store, business processes, US East Coast Distributor (1988 RX7 Turbo)
MembersPage/MattiasSandgren - Spends his time installing VEMS Genboard on his friends cars in northern Sweden (BMW and some Volvo installs).
MembersPage/VinceGonor - Putting AVR on an 86 Isuzu Trooper 4cyl. Goals: lean burn, turbo and water injection
MembersPage/Andrey - V3.2 VAZ 21011 1.4L 1979.
MembersPage/Kalax - VAZ 21011 1.6L turbo
MembersPage/LevaiJozsef - Lada 2103 2.0 Turbo
MembersPage/ArtoSuomalainen????? - Lada 2107 with VEMS v3
MembersPage/GuilhermeBuonfiglio - Lada Niva VW AP2000 turbo
MembersPage/KuunoLotamois - Hyundai Tiburon 2.0T w Vems 3.3 under development
MembersPage/NolanGarth - Opting to use MSAVR on a Bi-Turbo Kit-CAR
MembersPage/Helmut - want to run my car on tapwater (Hydrogen On Demand)
MembersPage/Pascal - mainly interested in ignition and ion sense
MembersPage/KeithHargrove sly - help in development of v3 etc.
MembersPage/DamianButters - Planning to implement Boost Control & Water Injection for University project
MembersPage/RedMist - Attempting to use a V3 for datalogging on a Bunderson race car.
MembersPage/NickLaTech -PID control for Boost
MembersPage/EqUus - getting familiar with the hardware and programming, for other (not engine related) applications
MembersPage/MikeSullivan - 12hp Briggs Stratton powered Lawn Tractor.
MembersPage/BrianMichalk - studying aircraft application
MembersPage/AllanFillery - low RPM aircraft engine
MembersPage/ShellEcoMarathonHungary - the world's most fuel efficient vehicle
MembersPage/Magnus - Eco marathon vehicle
MembersPage/BigBarrellEngine - axial engine
MembersPage/JasonNorris - 93 Vette LT1, 76 Jag XJS w/383, 71 Chevy PU w/Olds 455.
MembersPage/MichaelRichards - Mazda 323GT-R & Subaru Legacy Turbo. Either or both destined to be VEMS'd. Currently working on tuning software & marketing material for VEMS.
MembersPage/RichardBarrington - Implementing v3.1 on my Range Rover, and developing a v3.2 system for a V8 Capri.
MembersPage/FredZ?????????? - EA82T
MembersPage/MustangStef - Suzuki Hayabusa, Honda Blackbird, Fiat Uno 1.6, Mazda 323 1.8 turbo, Honda S2000
MembersPage/FSTeamDelft - Delft TU Formula student team
MembersPage/CheapassRon - MTRacing's helper boy
MembersPage/GoranJurkovic - Daewoo LaNOS? Sport Turbo, Opel C20LET (2.0 16V Turbo), BiFuel??????? (Landi renzo LPG sequent) - VEMS is running on gasoline and LPG! Have many ideas for advancing VEMS, like to get involved in TC development.... Simple Traction Control PCB done, TC in progress, MembersPage/GoranJurkovic/DaewooLaNOS/GoingVEMS/TractionControl ... need those development guys assistance...
MembersPage/GrmRacer - Doing racing on the really cheap.. You try building a racecar for less than $2004.00
MembersPage/EmilLarsson - Working mostly on testing and megatune profile. Also doing installs for customers.
MembersPage/Lillmicke - Several cars
MembersPage/IgnjatRNN - Various Vems powered vehicles
MembersPage/Daniel - Installed Vems I several cars
MembersPage/PetarY - Contact?
MembersPage/CustomExtraTooth - extratooth trigger in unknown engine
MembersPage/GintsK - Automotive engineer from Latvia. Wide spectrum of VEMS installs.
MembersPage/GeorgSzabo - Honda racecar mechanics, engine-installer and tuner
MembersPage/TrefortSchool - goal is to experiment with control theory and engine, computers, learn a lot
MembersPage/SteenAndersen - Newbie, experiment/learn more to eventually replace old CIS injection.
MembersPage/OveMestad - Testing v3.2 in a school project.
MembersPage/MikeLough - goal to bring Vems to the next level
MembersPage/HughJinjin - Talk about yourself
MembersPage/MartinFranck - Talk about yourself
MembersPage/JoeBialy - talk about yourself
MembersPage/JimSantoro - talk about yourself
MembersPage/JanSaenen - Learning....
MembersPage/KoenVanBrusselen - Trying to understand WIKI :)
MembersPage/DianEsterhuyse - V3.3
MembersPage/Sascha - Multiple VEMS V3.3 Projects
MembersPage/MatthewThorne - Multiple Cars!
MembersPage/RyersonSupermileage - Custom built
MembersPage/ErikEnglund - Progress
MemberPage/AldoQuiroga - I want to sell/support VEMS to Mexico and America latina in spanish
MembersPage/Baldos2 - Eco marathon vehicle
MembersPage/LanciaSlovakia - Lancia 4 cyl
MembersPage/FeroNissanTrigger - 360 pulse trigger 4 cyl nissan
MembersPage/Snailboostracing - Calgary (CAN)
MembersPage/RijaRobinson - BMW e36 M3 dual vanos
MembersPage/MotoBrickMax - BMW K75/K100 Motorcycle fuel injection upgrade
MembersPage/EHankin (7aT Coupe Quattro)
MembersPage/SamJohnson (GM 4.3L V6 Turbo, SEFI & wasted spark)
MembersPage/NenadRaspopovic - VEMS controlled engine on engine dynamometer.
ADD YOUR LINE ABOVE THIS LINE so you can create your own page after "Save". See the examples, and read instructions at top of the page.
- FileArea create your personal file section (directories) under Memberspage/... , not in the root directory
Have Fun!!(2013-05-30 01:36:39) (history) MembersPage . . . . mail.e-velopment.de [Start]