VEMS Genboard Manual
It has been decided that there needs to be a comprehensive manual for building, installing, programming, and tuning of the VEMS Genboard that is resident in one location and can be printed for reference. Until further notice the GenBoard/Manual will be under development. If you feel that you can help with the manual then please feel free to do so.
- IgnitionPage - This area discuss some of the ignition options that are available on GenBoard. Along with that, are discussions about timing technique, parts, availability, and other research.
- FuelPage -This area discuss some of the injection options that are available on GenBoard. The discussions here also include parts, theories, etc. Please see ControlPage for items like Water Injection, etc.
- SensorPage - This area covers all engine inputs. This includes anything from EGT and Wideband 02 to Coolant and Speed sensors. Again, since discussions are key to the wiki, you can go here to find information about theories, parts, and circuits.
- ControlPage - This area discusses some of the more advanced items like Cruise Control, Anti-lag System, etc. Also included in this area: Nitrous Controller, Boost Controller, and Water Injection.
This is probably the most important part one looks for. Note that installation info is splitted - as should - for individual subsystems.
- GenBoard/FirmWare - how you get/build firmware
- VehicleFitment - Vehicle specific fitment information
Design & Build Documentation
this section is highly confusing (maybe the name?). Design, build and installation aspects are grouped to the relevant subsystems. Not collected, except for special
File Management (eg. Images and configs), FileArea
- [File Manager] can be used to upload files to the website. Username and Password are "vems"/"vems".
- Make sure to create your directory under MembersPage directory, preferrably named similarly as your project page, and upload your files there
- [Uploaded Files] can be viewed here.
If you already have the files/images available on web (eg. in a gallery, http://tinypic.com/ or similar) just copy-paste the image urls into this wiki.