Full featured engine management system
Without compromises. Don't settle for narrowband oxygen sensor when WideBand is available. Don't lack ExhaustGasTemperature sensor. Why tune without per cylinder "individual power" indication ? Why use a distributor and trigger arrangement that is obsolete in today's engines, when the widely used multitooth trigger (eg. 60-2) is a much better and more available solution? Factory trigger setup of >99% of car (Honda, Suzuki, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Nissan, BMW, VW, Audi, Porsche, Chrysler, Maserati, ... 100 others..., jetsky, powerplant) engines is supported. Why not attach an LCD for diagnostics, and a keyboard (directly connected, or a notebook's keyboard) for configuration, fine-tuning (eg. cold-start or afterstart parameters) or even HW tests (try the spark channels without crank-abusing a not starting engine).
How about [Android dash] ?
- fuel injection (8 channel, sequential, adjustable endangle)
- ignition (8+4 outputs, sequential support for upto V8, V10 and V12)
- lotsof features, like launch (time or wheelspeed based), ALS, knock-based retard, GenBoard/VerThree/FlexFuel based adjustments
- precise idle air controller
- stepper or PWM based (or CAN-bus as in BMW S65 family
- dual channel EGT input (with addon, upto 8 channels)
- dual channel knock input
- dual channel wheelspeed input
- dual channel WideBand oxygen sensor
Traditional (no-screws/screws) vs the new flanged case (choose "unspecified" if it does not matter).
- [old Manual: Basics.Intro.About section]
- GenBoard/VerThree/CaseAndMounting - Info about installing your V3 board in the case (home builders only; assembled ECU recommended)
If you're interested in trying such an advanced unit surprisingly cost efficiently, check [webshop]