Here we can start compiling information to fit GenBoard/VerThree to specific makes/models of vehicles. This is especially helpful with replacement of factory EFI using the stock sensors.
What problems can be?
- the factory InputTrigger (eg 36-1, 60-2 or even-spaced) is usually sufficient, but sometimes it has too many teeth like InputTrigger/AudiTrigger (Subaru also) so a little helper circuitry is needed
- the MAP is sometimes frequency based like for Ford EEC, but for a custom install it's easy and very cheap to apply the proven MPX4250AP absolute pressure sensor (see WebShop)
What are smooth?
- the coolant and IAT sensor ( always cheap, NTC based, pullup resistors and/or calibration table are different)
- outputs (fuelpump, injectors and coils are driven the same way basically everywhere, and GenBoard/VerThree is very powerful and generic)
- WideBand (if you swap the common factory NarrowBand to a more sophisticated WBO2
- Knocksensor for DetonationDetection is acoustic microphone almost always (Saab has some expensive IonSense)
VehicleFitment/Opel? usually 60-2 crankwheel, wasted spark
VehicleFitment/TwentyFourPlusOneTrigger General trigger pattern for various Japanese engine triggers.
((Edlebrock Proflo)) - MembersPage/ChrisGerhardt(2007-05-20 02:52:23) (history) VehicleFitment . . . . MembersPage/PhatBob [added new trigger page]