|[Start]||[Questions ]||[ Injector]||[Ignition]||[Triger]||[Display]||[Wbo2]||[Config]||[Table]||[Wiring]||[Idle]||[Tools]|
Electronic throttle body
Some canbus protocol data http://www.hex.co.za/vaginfo/index.html
- add can data.maby not the correct place... http://www.vems.hu/files/MembersPage/PeterJensen/can_eng.pdf
- Wary useful reading haw to control a engine http://www.vems.hu/files/MembersPage/PeterJensen/eobd_eng.pdf
Inputs - note there is a second signal to detect errors
- 2 PPS (Pedal position sensor) potentiometer mounted on the accel pedal:
- 2 TPS throttle position sensor : potentiometer mounted on the throttle body
Most likely 5V signals.
Output to drive actuator
- a variable output 0.. 12V
- or 0..+12V and 0..-12V ? (bidirectional push-pull style? might be possible with stepper outputs, except current rating....)
What is the current-draw ?
// Some info can bee found on these sides, chek also the linke on PetrPodrazsky?'s side.
- See all the schematic/diagram vw passat at: http://www.vems.hu/files/MembersPage/PeterJensen/el%20diagram%20alt%202000.pdf
- I got a new car VW Passat 1999 and would like to VEMS it but can we control the electronic throttle ?
- most likely not. Any useful info about the throttle ?
- will it be possible in the near future ?
- if you get (find/sniff/query from manufacturer) the CAN-codes (assuming it's CAN-controlled), than maybe. Otherwise not
- Or are there another way to do it ?
- mechanical linkage (clumsy ;-)
Is the connector same as the LSU4 WBO2 connector ?