See MembersPage and create your own
Write down everything you can think of (probably won't be enough, but at least a start)
- controller serialnr (also orderid if possible)
- VR or HALL ?
- IMPORTANT: trigger signal DC voltage measurement (ignition on, engine off).
- VERY important for VR sensor: GenBoard/Manual/VrSensor/Polarity
- engine sometimes starts with inverted VR but does not rev up to high RPM.
- capture triggerlog file, see FileArea (images can be uploaded as well)
- upload vemslog (or at least vemscfg) easily via [VT/Help/sharing] so others can review/reproduce it (and help you)
- the only reason to ask for help without .vemslog is if there is no communication at all. Any support request without these information is just a waste of everyone's time: might be neglected, or bounce back, or point to this or similar page to request basic information.
Basic details about engine
- nr of cyls, firing order
- trigger pattern
It is very important to follow the instructions on the paper carefully from first to last (we don't waste paper: really just the most important is printed !).
- 95% of problems are caused by neglecting, or short-cutting these
- often skipping an otherwise 5 min test causes weeks delay, sometimes damage, shipping backn'forth, or worse: can cause problem later, perhaps after years.
- other outputs
Any support is impossible without being able to reproduce the controller's configured setup, and the circumstances to review them.
The more detailed, the more chance for experts to be able to help.