Changes by last author:
|I'd like to gather some data from the ECU via a serial connection. It works fine with the broadcast format, but I have trouble with SIPR.|
|I'd like to gather some data from the ECU via a serial connection.|
|You state "On startup the ECU can switch to the SIPR protocol by sending the command 'Mas'." What is this "Mas"? Is this a certain byte?|
AIM (broadcast format)
|Can you provide an example in C?|
* Enable in VEMS ECU configuration
* See BroadcastDatastreamAim
** GenBoard/UnderDevelopment/FirmwareChanges 1.2.35 fw entry
* via 1st serial is easier (also works with old fw, but not available when VemsTune is connected: may or may not be acceptable depending on the application).
5 byte packets, (aligned to 0xA3, although A3 is weirdly not the first byte, see the AIM-serial/RS232 specs)
Triggerframe format is supported
* SIPR ("Mas") might not be supported in recent firmwares.
* TF(A0) == $7e$a0$bf$38$7e
=> response 0x20 type, and the beginning of the frame are the (appr 76byte) runtime values exactly same as in comm.c and offsets specified in vemstune config/*.ini (vemstune displays all runtime data from these).
Can you provide an example in C?
Sending a TF (send+receive) example in Perl via other channel.