I am working with MembersPage/MarcellGal on another project (at his place at the moment), which involves process control.
I plan to
- install GenBoard/VerThree on my 1991 Mercedes-Benz W124 (230E, 2.3l gasoline with CIS injection) and make the throttle response MUCH faster...
- help improving the tuning software
- help design GenBoard/VerFour
- HW and
- firmware including communications
- PC side software including error modelling
We had a look under the hood of my freshly bought MB together with MembersPage/MarcellGal and found out that it has CIS despite my previous informations:
Ok, it seems Daimler can do what nobody else dared in 1991, it's really CIS.
- bad news is lotsof stuff will go to thrashcan (or shelf :-)
- good news there is a lot of room to proceed (throttle reaction will improve a lot)