Chevy 37 (1937 replica), 8 cyl
v3 ECU (v3/6717) for SD-logging 8 EGT (not controlling fuel or spark)
- was working well for several years (appr.3 years?)
- what firmware was used ? 1.2.11 (perhaps upgrading to 1.2.31 now)
- moved to a new engine , new harness, exact actions unknown
- worked for a few hours after the move, than VT cannot connect
Not sure what happened exactly (several attempts to connect with multiple notebooks) => GenBoard/Firmware/BootLoaderLoopback was needed , "boot mode detected" => comm works in both direction. Config is saved in vemscfg file, so should be easy to get it logging from there.
SD-card erase will be needed after new firmware version is uploaded.
- EC36/5, 21,22,26,32
- EC18/17 is that used ? Inside ECU connected to EC36/26 GND ? ( verify with DVM)
See GenBoard/Manual/CommHardware PLEASE verify
- EC18/14 DSUB9/pin3 0V (of course, input)
- EC18/15 DSUB9/pin2 -6.4V (seems good)
- EC36/26 DSUB8/pin5 GND
USB-RS232 adapter (grey), Prolific serial Model "O232P9".
Currently COM24 (verified working with RTN performance logger module)
- VemsTune ECU communication enabled (correct COM port selected, theoretically)
VT version 2015-09-08 (1.5.33)