This was originally auditrigger, but the
- camsync HALL was home-changed so that it deviates from factory specs: offsetted: not around the crankhome-VR any longer
- the 3d trigger input (normally used for exhaust cam) is enabled and used for this offsetted HALL signal, See pic on [VT motorsport/camshaft angle control]
- this special mode is actually enabled by enabling the 3d trigger input in config
- the sectrig-HALL input (internally) is pulled to GND (not to +5V because of cam-HALL inverter) so it allows every crankhome-VR pulse through (one per 135 primtrig pulse)
- all 3 triggers are independently seen in the [triggerlog found in the downloadable zip]
See GenBoard/UnderDevelopment/FirmwareChanges 1.1.96 notes.
- Just had to press update in VemsTune (for a firmware newer than VT, uptodate ini files are almost always needed).