- For experienced users only. Remember, experimental FW is easy way to kill engine. If you have race or far from stock engine never use this firmwares without advanced testing.
- Read carefully my_make (if present) file to know what features needed to set. If you forget at least one output (warning beep/light for example) you flood engine.
- I use sometimes simple injector deadtime table instead injector opening model (INJECTOR_DEADTIME_SIMPLE in my_make), small [xls spreadsheet] could help convert values.
- I always use MT, so forget about SD logging and other VemsTune features. But SD log download could be possible with VemsTune. Terminal commands (mct, mcd etc) could not work too.
- MT have limit for dialogs, if you see VE table instead RPM limiters or EGT calibration, unset EXPERIMENTALS in settings.ini for a moment.
- I use AFR values instead lambda, make changes to settings.ini if you need lambda.
- Do not see on base FW build, it could be different from actual, because there is some delay beetwen FW builds and sending my codes to svn. I make names only to prevent mess.
- Make notes about FWs if you tested if, "work" or "broken" is enough
- I havent source codes for most this FWs (I use last SVN rev), it is only immediately builds, it could not be recompiled with other options, and if any FW not work it should be removed.
- Pakages are light versions, some consist MT, some without exe, some only files.
- I use sometimes other aim equations for more precise showing values on my rounds (ALTERNATIVE_AIM in my_make), if you have bad readings, know that lamdaRaw=147 => afr=14.7 (lambda=1.0), mapRaw=100 => map=100kpa, egtRaw=900 => egt=900, speedRaw=100 => speed=100
- Some FW could contain temporary hacks, so if FW not work as expected describe problem.
[1.1.43.01.zip] from Supra 2JZ-GTE with AT, 16x14, do not forget disable AT control, gearboost works, lcd excluded, sample msq inside.
[1.1.46.01.zip] compiled for speedsensor request, found in e-mail history, 12x12, only .hex and .ini.
MTNewTemp?1.52.zip (Removed, see below) Full MT package snapshot from my 1JZ-GTE at 03.25.2009. It use experimental temperature model, mapcorr and matcorr tables excluded (big temperature table consume many bytes RAM), ps2, lcd and other excluded, many things not tested. Matched Applet included, my MT and Applet configs too.
[MTNewTemp1.52.2.zip] Mostly same as MTNewTemp?1.52.zip, but airdensity curve moved to spare flash space to allow use hexpatch files. And other (my default) settings for applet. VVTi dilog disabled, but it isn't useful if you have disabled VVTi at secondary trigger settings. Check my_make, and check negative values in MT config (CLT range etc), they always creep.
[KevinsBoost1.1.53.zip] Same as MTNewTemp?1.52.2.zip, but up to recent svn revision (new launch ect...), and some changes: launch_rpm at log, deadtime table points changed to 8-10-12-14-16 Volts, and added Kevin's boost.