Most urgent tasks for GenBoard/Manual
We have manual project administration in the CVS, in files under * decisions/
directories with precise status and everything: (tasks/0003.txt is a taks to make reports for open tasks assigned to one person).
We really don't want to duplicate the files in CVS, but sometimes write tasks here that are of high importance and might have escaped the attention of people:
- find a good glossary of terms
- vote on best (style, readibility, information) external manual: see candidates on MegaManual (eg. Autronic entry)
- decide on subsystem names (might be the same as the chosen manual)
small, manual realted tasks
- wbo2_calibration by Rcal (make a table)
- free air cal: LSU4 WBO2 sensor in free-air, not in exhaust: you can calibrate in 2 minutes from menu (after "Man" if RS232 is used, or directly from keyboard)
- with mttcmtt
- than try different g92c.. values (replace .. with hexa values): eg. g92cba , g92cbf g92cc2 etc.. until O2 reads around 20.95
- refcard needs serious updating ( :-)
- edis.c: for IGN_DUALOUT ch-1, ch==0 can cause problems, warn in the manual
- scanning through outputs provides a nice testing method for an installer to check IGBTs, wiring, config: mdn.. command, stepping to a specific item in h table is possible this way: mdn03 will fire channel 3, mdn00 will fire channel 0 ignition output from h table
- Note that the pulses are short, determined by engine.dwell and battery voltage
Hex vs. Decimal
Just noticed that the WBO2 section in the manual only has hex info in it. MegaTune converts it all to decimal, I can do it, but many people cannot.
I will take a look at this. - JimW?
Manual version 1.44 uploaded.