Manual for GenBoard/VerThree
There is an ongoing construction / conversion process, that causes inconvenience in the transition period.
Important note: more analog inputs are standard now, than earlier (and other pinout changes, like InputTrigger/WheelSpeed pin). Always use the pinout shipped with the device as a primary reference.
- online help, same as VemsTune F1 (menu/Help): http://www.vems.hu/manual/vemstune/help2/htmls/
- MembersPage/PhatBob/UserGuide and related
- [VEMS Manual] xml manual
- Note for developers: update from XML is NOT automatic now (see GenBoard/Manual/PublishHtml)
- GRMracer's StepByStepGuide
- [firmware menu refcard.pdf] Note that variable offsets can change according to firmware version (though they rarely change) so verify on LCD or from varstr.h (especially if you intend to set variables "blindly" - issuing commands without visual feedback).
If these do not fully answer your question, it's a good idea to search for keywords (like ignition) on SiteIndex and browse through relevant pages.
We'll slowly update the references (thanx for any help) in the matrix below to point to the best info available for that cell. The matrix should be presented in the html manual (no matter how it's generated or maintained) so the references can be relative (and point into the manual). If wiki links are also needed, an XML tag or special link should be used so the wiki location is only wired in the xslt, not the XML.
Different elements can point to same page in the simple cases (eg. comm wiring and configuration). Empty cells are OK.
- GenBoard/Manual/IgnitionTypes - needs cleanup and organization
- Sensors done moved.
- GenBoard/Manual/PurchasingGenboard - need to move pertinent information to manual
- Quick, general items on how it works (not long? mainly flow diagrams).
- Processor Overview - never written, refer to manual now
- EFI Flowchart - moved the information, revision pending.
- Codeflow Chart - never written, refer to manual now.
- Hardware Introduction - never written, refer to the manual
- GenBoard/Manual/InitialTesting/VerThree - needs organization and splitting
- Installation and I/O Configuration.
- Basic Connections- information moved, refer to the manual.
- GenBoard/Manual/MainWiringDiagrams- Examples. Need more diagrams
- Coolant Temperature - information moved, refer to manual
- Foreign MAP Sensors - information moved, refer to manual
- Throttle Position Sensor - never written, refer to manual
- GenBoard/Manual/OxygenSensor - needs completing
- GenBoard/Manual/PlumbingFuel - needs completing - How did this get here among the electronics ?
- GenBoard/Manual/TestingInstallation - needs completing
- Interface Configuration
- GenBoard/Manual/Config- config index page(same as pages below)
- GenBoard/Manual/Config/HwMap - h table page
- Add more pages here for other parameters........
- GenBoard/Manual/Tables- needs writing
- GenBoard/Manual/PC Software- needs writing