while the link is broken, see page history.
- j table percentage of req_fuel, 100 means req_fuel, 255 means 2.55*req_fuel
- l table lambdacorr factor (most useful range is 56..120), 1/target_lambda:
- decimal 56 means (200+56)/256 = * 1.0 (lambda = 1.0 as well)
- 0 means (200+0)/256 = * 200/256 = 0.78 (lambda=1.25 extremely lean)
- decimal 255 means (200+255)/256 = 455/256 (stupid rich, not sane for gasoline)
- n table ignadv in 0.25 crankdegrees (unless numberformat=real, in which case it is 1 crankdee, and fractions are allowed)
- h table GenBoard/Manual/Config/HwMap
Don't forget to convert decimal numbers to hex, unless you use numberformat=10 in tables.txt (in that case you can write decimal).
If you use numberformat=.. change it back to numberformat=16 if the rest of tables.txt is hex.
- All relevant pages must be linked to this page
- show pictures from tuningsoftware like MegaTunix to make these more clear