Subpage for VemsExecutives
- executive Jason Russell is the ofbiz executive
- vice executive Marcell Gal - will happily hand it over to self-nominees
- keep a reasonably tested ofbiz version and project management system that suits our needs
- work under the hand of other executives (with foresight) in project management infrastructure and CompenSation/Distribution
- instructions for using it
- coordinating backups (CVS-wiki, SVN, Ofbiz)
- test ofbiz
- requirements on improved information management system moved to [ meta wiki]
- because the workflow engine of ofbiz is in a state of flux (they are migrating to shark, AFAIK). Jason proposed and installed a phpgroupware instance. How is groupware supposed to be used?
- it's up to the VemsExecutives. The main idea is to get tasks defined, tracked and not get them lost/forgotten. Wiki could be used for this, but the project system forces a discipline (which is apparently needed). Also, the project system has advantages when it comes to reporting tasks (prioritizing, reporting delays, etc...) applying certain filters on sort order.
- Jason Russell
- Marcell Gal