Car is an Audi 80 quattro with 4cyl 8valte turbo,E85.
Running well on 1.0.73.
- Q W E R + - keys dont work in VEMStune.
- We also had problems connecting a GPS to it via bluetooth.
- Did you find the com-port (using brayterm or hyperterm) where the bluetooth spits out the NMEA data ?
- you need to set up comm-port with your bluetooth utility first
- baudrate usually does not matter
SD log tests - 1.0.78
reported problem: After setting the Knock SD card value to 240, car suddenly lose idle control (iac duty sticks to the actual value). "Suddenly" means that even before a reboot ?
- there is some data in the SDLog,its very confusing, sometimes it logs the 0 RPM areas too
- yes, it logs 0 RPM areas if the engine stalls.
We tried to reproduce the weird SD_log => idle interference.
- firmware 1.0.78
- we had no uptodate mcd/mct for Balazska Audi, so used old config/tables
- [benchtest mcd mct and logfiles] created with VemsTune and SD logger at the same time
- SD log started with automatic log start
- VemsTune logger started manually
- we changed the RPM, the EGT and TPS
- checked IacINT?, IacDC?: apparently ok
- the 2 logs have slightly different sample-rate, the 2 logs will never be completely identical
- in MegaLogViewer? the two files can be compared visually (first open one and choose "compare to" menu )