Moto Guzzi V2 90Grad engine.
Page just started. To be tidied.
Rough babelfish translation from German:
- I have the following problem with my plant number
- Primary the trigger has 96 teeth and a VOLKSWAGEN resounding giver 030,957,147 A. as secondary trigger is blocked a VOLKSWAGEN resounding giver. To run engine is as 8 cylinders.
- For ignition I want to use ZYL.1 and ZYL.5 both piston rods at the same Kurbelwellenzapfen to sit there.
- Secondary the trigger is out runs the engine on the 1.Zylinder. It is varies on the number of revolutions between 250U/min and 10U/min back and forth.
- The engine does not run then and it gives no Zündfunken.
- Also not if I change the position secondary triggers. In the controller me however both signals are shown as picture.
A bit more detail about the 96 teeth and the secondary trigger. Similar concept as the InputTrigger/AudiTrigger just 96 instead of 135 pulses ?
- The primary trigger hall sensor is mounted on the 96-1 tooth flywheel ring gear.
- The secondary trigger hall sensor is mounted on a wheel with one gap. This wheel rotates with half revolution of crankshaft.
No third cam-HALL sensor