Want to do a PnP? install on my Mazda 323 GT-R but also on some Group H Rallye Cars.
Hardware is 90% done.
Sotware is 20% done.
- TDC is 84° after rising edge of primary trigger. Ignition advance gets up to 55°. Now Coil charge time gets down to about 1,5ms on 6500rpm (what firmare + config?) but i want at least 3ms. Is there a way to start charging before the rising edge?
- yes, easier with 1.0.x (either with dis ignition or distributer). Harder with 1.1.x firmware (in any case, if 1.1.x, try on bench first !)
- Does anybody has working Tables on this engine? Because my Genboard does exactly the same as factory ECU but the engine doesn't run good.
- maybe the problem is not fuel or ignadv but dwell ? Or idle settings ?
- Is there a way to change the starting point of fuel injection?
- rotate h
- 440cc Injecotors
- Single Coil + Distributor
- Ignition Module (using Logic-Level Output)
- 4+1 Cam Sensor
- Flap type AFM
- Genboard 3.5
- Firmware 1.1.50 (downgrading to 1.1.27 until engine runs perfect)
- Genboard installed in factory ECU case
- installed additional 9pin connector for IAT, MAP and WBO2
- MAP/AFM, IAT and NBO2/WBO2 swichtable
- WBO2 and MAP sensor have been already installed in car for a ZEITRONIX WBO2 Display
- built a trigger emulator with mega8 uC for testing
- install EGT
- check if factory knock can be used with vems
- intall wasted spark ignition coil
- Measured Trigger with Scopemeter
- Measured ignition timing of factory ECU
- Measured injector pulse witdh of factory ecu
- Engine starts and runs but very badly
- Get engine running stable with AFM
- Get engine running with MAP sensor
- Values for warmup and acceleration enrichment doesen't work good
- Get WBO2 working
- Get wasted spark ignition working
- Boost control when using MAP Sensor
- ALS/Launch Control
Same Trigger as on [MembersPage/Fero] but i measured angles with scopemeter and got this values:
Factory ECU has no ignition table. timing is calculated of rpm and AFM voltage. Tested up to 30000rpm.
factory fuel table measured with scopemeter: