As my Genboard v3.3 got wired up (see MembersPage/JoelZernask), this page is about the configration.
Here are the specs of my engine:
- 1989 Audi PT 3,6 liter 32valve V8
- firing order: 1-5-4-8-6-3-7-2
- ignition type: wasted spark
- coils: two 2*2 coil packs (Bosch 0 221 503 407)
Firmware version used: 1.0.36
Here is my config (manmcd command in Bray Terminal): http://pildid.audiclub.ee/joel/kuubik/config30112006.txt
- NOT multitooth
- VR sensor (VR primary-trigger HW used; rising edge configured)
- 4 trigger pins on the flywheel, 64 degrees BTDC each cyl
- each pulse 64 degrees BTDC (+/- 1 degree).
Problems faced with the trigger during the installation process are here: MembersPage/JoelZernask/TriggerPage (chronologically listed, lots of BS)
Cylinders firing together are:
1 5 4 8
6 3 7 2
The coil packs were planned to be connected as follows (PhatBob?'s guide):
EC36-pin35 to Coil 1
EC36-pin33 to Coil 2
EC36-pin34 to Coil 3
EC36-pin36 to Coil 4
However, drives 00 (EC36-pin35) and 03 (EC36-pin36) appeared disfunctional (probably damaged) on my board, therefore had to be replaced.
Now the cylinders are wired as follows:
Cylinders 1 & 6 to Coil 1 to EC36-pin11 drive06
Cylinders 5 & 3 to Coil 2 to EC36-pin33 drive01
Cylinders 4 & 7 to Coil 3 to EC36-pin34 drive02
Cylinders 8 & 2 to Coil 4 to EC36-pin24 drive04
Sequential fuel delivery for Audi 3,6 V8 PT engine
firing order: 1-5-4-8-6-3-7-2
Bosch injectors 173cc
Constant for RPM calculation is 1500.
Req fuel is ca 16 (173cc injectors).