Short information about me
- Name: Guilherme Buonfiglio de Castro Monteiro
- Home: São Bernardo do Campo, SP - BRAZIL
- Job: IT Security
I'm following this project from the early days, and I'm now starting my first installs here in Brazil.
This will be the first one. It is a Lada Niva 1991, that actually has a VW AP2000 ethanol engine, still on carburator, that is receiving a crossflow head from a 1994 Golf and a KKK small turbocharger.
The project page is at MembersPage/GuilhermeBuonfiglio/LadaNiva
Second will be an Opel Calibra 1995, with a C20XE engine will forged pistons, 9.5:1 compression ratio, already running on ethanol (stock Motronic 2.8) and will also receive a turbocharger.
The project page is at MembersPage/GuilhermeBuonfiglio/CalibraXEonEthanol
I will also help a friend installing VEMS in an Audi RS2, engine code ADU 003151, with several performance upgrades...
The project page is at MembersPage/GuilhermeBuonfiglio/AudiRStwoOnEthanol
- Provide Brazilian Portuguese documentation
- Translate tune tools as much as possible
- Implement, tune and document installs on most popular Brazilian engines:
- Volkswagen AP1600, AP1800 and AP2000
- Chevrolet C20NE, X20XE and C20XE
- GM 250 (4100 6 cylinders)
Ordered all parts for all cars