v3.3_u010262 mainboard home-assembled
Second Wbo2 needed some components (even for a mainboard, just request in order comment and gets installed for no extra charge).
- R28 -100k
- R29 -510ohm
- R137 -10k
- R140 -10k
and Q14 FET
- EC18/1 WBO2_2 Nerst
- EC18/7 WBO2_1-2 Pump-
- EC18/8 WBO2_2 Pump+
- EC18/9 WBO2_1 Pump+
- EC18/13 WBO2_1 Nerst
- EC18/17 WBO2_2 Heater
- EC18/18 WBO2_1 Heater
Procedure to calibrate or recalibrate your WBO2 controller built-in to VEMS V3
- Connect pump(-) and nernst with 100 Ohm
- connect nernst and pump(+) with 100Ohm
- Connect a LED with 1k series resistor (between heater out and +12V or +5V)
My board measure 4.05V
Measure Pump+ and Adjust Pump-pw-zero
- Measure the voltage between pump(-) and pump(+)
config and log
Assuming you could free-air calibrate LSU4 sensors for both channels (after 2nd WBO2 components completed; and enabling 2nd WBO2 in config).
Care to write measured Rcal (between Rcal which is not a real sensor-pin and pump+) and calibration value ?
- 1st WBO2: LSU4.9 or LSU4.2 Rcal = 84.1 Ohm calibration= 148.7
- 2nd WBO2: LSU4.9 or LSU4.2 Rcal = 109.5 Ohm calibration= 169
- The second sensor can not be calibrated.
Q Could you take a vemslog of 2nd wideband calibration sequence (from sensor cold), with the following options:
- select inputs->knock sampling->realtime data option->ADC/Individual power
- RPM = 0 (engine not running)
- second LSU 4.9 probe plugged in and powered, in free air.
- tools, wideband calibration, calibrate second channel (manual, not auto cal)
- let it run for 5 minutes.
- upload the log to your file area with clear descriptive name and link it here
After receiving your logfile i will review and make suggestions on how to proceed.
Best regards, Dave
A vemslog is upload. Vemsfile area- VacsiImre?.