JP Diaz VR6 Drag Golf
- Current configuration
- Primary Trigger: VR + OEM 60-2 Wheel
- Cam sync: NO
- Injectors: 6x ID2000
- Ignition: 3x GM Wastespark coil packs
- TPS: Mustang
- CLT: OEM/Bosch
- IAT: OEM/Boscvh
- IAC: None
- Knock: No
- SD Card: Yes
Current FW: 1.2.11
Adding 2nd wheel speed input:
Just looking for some verification on this topic before I make some modifications...
Can someone tell me if what I've drawn up here will be ok? I've made this sketch according to the information I've got from speaking with Marcell. Just want someone to verify/back it up.
- Instructions from Marcell:
- wheelspeed2 is the (non-GND) SCL pin right next to SDA pin (third trig), SDA seen on bottom of : http://vems.hu/vt/help/v3/v3_camshaft_angle_control.html (yes, SCL pin is marked correctly on the pic)
- recommended protection: sensor-input - 4k7 resistor - SCL pad - anode diode=1n4007 cathode=stripe - +5V pad (diode like 1n4007 found in rescuekit: stripe-marked cathode on +5V, diode anode on SCL). Important (5V arrow errenously points to wheelspeed1=PS2/clk on pic: InputTrigger/WheelSpeed also shows where the resistor should be): the +5V pad is actually at the bottom of the 4 pads (coming from the dedicated 78L05 supply regulator pic/bottom/right corner, in SOT89 package which looks like a spaceship from space invaders).
- (alternatively: 5V1 zener to GND, in that case zener stripe-marked cathode is on SCL input; zener anode on GND)
This is what I think it should be with the above instructions: