Engine was running with primary trigger only (and wasted spark ignition): [orig vemscfg, primtrig only]
- After enabling sectrig (and unknowingly changing reftooth base position) the ign had to be changed 1 event (120 crankdeg) to get it running again.
S54 but modified (not factory) trigger:
[triggerlog] captured with ... sectrig edge and .... thirdtrig edge.
- capture triggerlog with the other edge ...
- the possible choices of "which tooth to measure" actually got restricted with the wheel modification, and maybe not good this way
Sectrig should be 20..90 crankdeg before the primtrig-missingtoth (as I told on phone, unfortunately this page did not exist than).
Sectrig soon (within 70 crankdeg) after the missing tooth is unsuitable for sectrig-VVTI (acceptable for third trig)
- It will run (just use strobelight and adjust ignouts and "TDC after the trigger" as necessary), but unsuitable for VVTI: when advancing the cam, it will trigger-error and stall
- swap sectrig and third trig phyisically (what is now "exhaust" will become "sectrig")
- although that is also not 3..10 tooth before the missing tooth (it is 18 tooth after)
- try measure tooth=0
120 fokkal eltolva elindult a motor! A korrekt beállítások, valós ideju gyujtással: