[Porsche Boxster] 986 (2002)
factory: 2.7L, 162 kW (220 PS; 217 hp)
NA engine from the factory, however, twin turbo fitted on this engine, sounds impressive.
- Located where ?
- Manual tranny ?
If manual transmission, should not be too difficult to control with [VEMS ECU].
note: request from Cesar (originally at shop-order processing channel, not suitable for tech-discussions).
However uncertain about any "plug-n-play" version for the factory harness. What connector does it use ?
- pincount / arrangement ?
- pic ?
- other engines/factory harnesses that are known to use same connector ?
- Beware: even with a highly polished "PNP" solution for the factory harness, tuning is needed, because of the turbo mod (obviously)
- connecting the engine (either via factory harness or adapter or custom harness) and starting the engine can be done with remote-control
- but tuning for the actual turbos (and cams and wastegates, ...) => someone local (who tuned some other engine before)
Does it have [ETC] ?
- dummy type ?
What extra loom branches needed (side by factory harness) ?
- 2 * wastegate boostcontrol solenoids
- ... ?
Trigger info ?
- HALL, HALL ?
- 60-2 or some other pattern ?
Camshaft VVTI 0/2/4 cams ?
Anything special ?
- high-Z ? (resistance = ... Ohm)
- cc /min ?