Mitsubishi 6g72 6 cyl.
For config hints see MembersPage/GergelyLezsak/MitsuSixGSeventyTwo
Supported in VEMS
- money-back guarantee if one has a project page with this trigger but still fail to run it after reasonable cooperation (capturing triggerlog, providing vemslog and measurement info might be necessary as usual)
- use EVO configlet, but set 6 cyl and falling / falling (primtrig/sectrig edge). Config will be refined (fw mod will be implemented if really needed, but apparently not needed)
- Play trigger: l006 in vemstune is good for benchtesting (or [l006_202-5000_10_50_1000_1000.wav] generated by command./signalgen l006 202-5000 10 50 1000 1000 )
- although camsync with l006 is Lancia/Cosworth pattern with only 2 pulses (luckily NOT N*120 deg apart !) it is possible to test that syncing to <53 deg works
- interestingly, l006_202-5000_10_50_1000_1000.wav signal can be used for same benchtesting purpose, even with a VR-VR ECU, if soundcard has (both) channels inverted (usually NOT the case for VR inputs and real teeth, but often - intentionally - happens with generated signals). When benchtesting with HALL ECU the input edge can be chosen arbitrarily, so no such issue
Q: do we support this trigger http://www.msextra.com/doc/ms2extra/MS2-Extra_Mits6g72.htm
Q: will invert logic level work on this ign endstage http://www.seekic.com/circuit_diagram/Automotive_Circuit/ChangFeng_LieBao_SUV_6G72_engine_ignition_system_circuit.html
A: I cannot see the reason for the center box, that can enable or disable ignition, I would personally bypass this and hook normal IGBT outputs straight to the actual coil.
- It could be nice if we could get the oem endstage to work, it will save a lot of time and good support for anyone else.