What is the preferred and working method of using PC laptop logging with Vemstune.
Please let me know the steps:
1. Connect with vemstune
2. name your ECU
3. start log on the now red LOG button
4. stop log on the now green LOG button
5. tools -> convert last log to csv
6. tools -> view last log with ext viewer
- How do i set up the external viewer?Im using megalog viewer 1.2b,is this good enough?
- preferences -> Environment config , place full path to the exe file you want to log - it automatically uses vemslogger.exe if the path is not correct //Emil
I also would like to know how this is being made with SD card.
1. download log using tools - sd card log - sd card ext overview
2. convert file(s) "vemslog to csv converter", you can convert multiple files here
3. open in log viewer
no problem /Emil