Audi AAN 5cyl 20VT engine w 5 speed man gearbox
Modifications vs. standard AAN:
- Slightly polished exhaust and inlet ports and combustion chambers.
- MIRA-cut valve seats
- 7A-Exhaust side camshaft. (from Audi 90 20V)
- KX400#6 (KKK K26/27 hybrid)
- 3" w/ custom 3" downpipe
- Manifold: RS2
- Removed wedge on throttle plate.
- Improved intake to air filter box
- Forge-style recirculating blow-off valve
- 465cc Injectors
- Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
- 3.5 bar Bosch Fuel Pressure Regulator
- 1.8T Coils with harness from www.nascom.se
Engine management: (VEMS to be mounted)
- VEMS Motronic-55 AAN box 2277 with display and EGT-input.
Engine management: (existing)
- Original Motronic box with soldered wires to most important pins to get access to analogue data to external data logger.
- RS2 350hp chip from T&S Tuning.
- Innovate SSI-4 Analogue to Digital box with 4 sensor inputs
- Innovate LC-1 Wide band lambda controler.
- Lap top with VAG-COM and Innovate Log Works for logging.