Information that I should keep around to help me with various stuff.
- Good [description] of the Nissan Ignition Trigger.
- Need a decent name for it.
- Need to be able to boot in less than 30 seconds from CD. A curses / SDL application should boot quickly enough. What X gives us, we don't need; High resolution isn't neccesary, using a mouse is just cumbersome on a laptop, etc.
- Save data / preferences where? USB stick? Random place on whatever HD is writeable? How find this data when the application is booted?
- mepis.org, knoppix and other Live linux CD-s have some feature to save some user data permanently to pendrive. The feature is sometimes named USB on-the-go or similar. Sometimes automatically found (passwd must be provided if the user chose earlier that data is pw-protected) and mounted under /home/user