Device v3/2350 was already upgraded (and had firmware 1.2.31).
There is no "get latest and greatest features for free for infinite years" included, sorry.
Remote bootupgrade might be granted, or not. (usually it was granted, sure; but it is not something included for infinite years).
- Probably it was a mistake in the first place
- not because it is 6 years (any device purchased in last 5.2 years needs no bootupgrade), but without compliance to the [make sure to provide] section
- But even than, at max one remote bootupgrade is allowed which is exhausted for this device.
Furthermore, in the current request :
- the request was about "stuck in bootloader mode", which is a completely different (and normal) situation (no need for bootupgrade, or anything special): just upload firmware and config as was explained
- it was NOT mentioned at all that now serial number 0000-UNKNOWN - RAW: FF FF FF FF FF... (and cannot flash firmware in vemstune this way)
- "make sure to provide" details not provided (required for bootupgrade; The other requirement is that it has not been upgraded before )