More pictures will be added
- Grounds (1 mm˛) are connected to the chassis about 40 cm from the harness connectors.
- The small 14 Ah battery has it's ground connected to the engine block.
- Signal grounds and serial communication is grounded close to pin 26.
- 7.5 A, injectors
- 1 A, VEMS Genboard and fuel pump relay coil pin 86
- 5 A, wide band sensor heater
- 10 A, fuel pump
- Only one fuel pump relay, grounded through P259-5 (EC36-15) with protection diode
- All injectors and sensors are removeable from the harness with sealed connectors from the web shop
- Mounted up front right in the driver cock pit
- 1.5 meter shielded serial cable was used, we have seen zero errors/problems
- Mounted on edge, connectors face rear of the vehicle
- Dampening material between the box and mounting surface
- Pre-built was good, but extra hot melt glue has been added to support MAP sensor and other throughole components
Great care has be taken to make this installation safe from vibration since this is a vehicle with stiff suspension and bushings, and a very high rpm engine.