VemsTune "draginstall - proposal to install fw and some config modifications in one step (based on a draginstall.zip file prepared by an experienced installer)
- copy draginstall.zip into VT-intalldir, or drag draginstall.zip over vemstune.exe or operating vemstune main dialog or fw upgrade wizard dialog
- fw upgrade wizard dialog pops up with PRESET values according to draginstall.zip file
- in draginstall.zip draginstall.ini file entry fw=1.2.2/PS2 says 1.2.2/PS2 must be uploaded
- fw=newest means the newest available
- fw=v3_firmware_1.2.4.zip means the given firmware (must be in the draginstall.zip). VT puts this into webcache/fw and applies "tools/fw-webtool / install"
- in draginstall.zip draginstall.ini file entry mergeconfig=blabla.vemscfg means blabla.vemscfg will be MERGED on the old config after fw upgrade