- I would like to implement a 256 Byte lookup Table for the Analog Input. A fixed location like in Genboard would be nice.
- obviously you are thinking in EEPROM, since it's easier to change, and huuge EEPROM is available while flash is not
- What is with prog.pl? I read somewhere it boils out if it sees a gap
- the svn trunk version of prog.pl can handle the atmega168 (128 byte pagesize) and crypto
- support the bootloader of Round erasing and programming of one page?
- yes, but beware that the packaged round has a bootloader that only eats crypted firmware image. You can either use the raw unpackaged PCB, or ... we discuss this privately.
(2006-08-18 14:36:03) (history
. . . . catv-5665af55.catv.broadband.hu [more on bootloader]