- How do I convert the triggerlog file from the terminal. To a readable file?
- See InputTrigger/TriggerLog
- not very important for HALL sensor though: you will see wheel errors (or no trigger at all) if something is misconnected. Not as critical as for VR, that can, in some cases seem like it's working and only byte at high RPM or other cases.
How should I setup the trigger ?
1.1.x firmware (1.1.27). Should work with 1.0.7x as well (actually, many variables are don't care in 1.0.x but best to set those anyway for easier upgrade later.)
Seems you got the special N-1 enabled, good
- tooth_wheel_twidth2=00 (not F0 !)
- since 360 degrees/ 12 tooth=30 degrees per tooth (120 quarterdeg = 0x78)
- h=00 06 00 06 .. .. .. ..
Camsync can be enabled later.
- to disable sectrig
For ign_dualout to work, wire paired cylinders to neighbor ignition channel. Like:
- cyl1,4 to ignch3,ignch2
- cyl2,3 to ignch7,ignch6