Subpage of MembersPage/YellowWhiteAudi
Measured 3.55kOhm (+17C)
Factory PTC type measured 481 Ohm (+17C).
- A webshop MAT (NTC type) is also installed, that will be used with 2063_256 tables
We had to find the 3 TPS wires in the AMP-6 TPS connector. As throttle is pressed from 0 to 100%:
- resistance between brown and green-white: 2.65 => 1.04 kOhm
- resistance red-black (or red-grey?) and green-white: 1.04 => 2.35 kOhm
- AMP6-color: function v3harness-color (verify)
- brown: TPS+5V yellow (EC36/29)
- green-white: TPS green (EC36/1)
- red-grey: GND black (EC36/26)
- serialnr 1252 (6 IGBT HALL-HALL box with 400kPa MAP sensor)
- wbo2_pump_pwzero=0x66 (102)
- wbo2_nernstdc_target=0x84 (132)
WBO2 measured Rcal=138 Ohm
wbo2_calibration was 0xE5 (229)
NOTE : it was a recovered sensor that was a bit suspicious during calibration, It failed the next day.
TODO: calibrate new sensor !!!