This is an 1.6L 8 valve Lada engine with agressive cam and ITB-s.
- primary trigger: VR 60-1
- IIRC cyl1,4 TDC is 15 (or 13?) tooth after the first tooth after missing tooth. (that is 7 tooth + ign_tdcdelay=50 degrees).
- secondary trigger: disabled
OLD - (régi)
Originally ignition was running with 4
- [http://shop.vems.hu/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_7&products_id=112 VAG COP'''
- 1,4 and 2,3 wired parallel physically (this is a bad idea, no reason for it).
This COP ignition coil has logic-level input with stupid low impedance. The i259 logic-level output can drive one, but we heard rumours that spark is weaker (that shouldn't be the case: either it triggers or not). With 2 COP inputs connected in parallel it didn't fire at all.
The car started with a modified (hacked) firmware that always uses S259 (stepper outputs) for spark. New firmware has this selectable (i259 or S259).
- EC36pin10 Stepper-B S259_ch4
- EC36pin11 Stepper-D S259_ch6
So ignition sequence was: 4,6,4,6 (or maybe 6,4,6,4 ?)
The 2,3 ignition was somehow weak (wet sparkplug). The scope showed signal timing was fine, but one of the stepper-outputs amplitude was smaller - this is weird.
New wiring - (ez az érvényes)
The ignition was changed to a VW/Skoda logiclevel wasted-spark module that worked extremely well on MembersPage/BmwVenesz;
- EC36pin35 ignition ch0 cyl1,4
- EC36pin36 ignition ch3 cyl2,3
No other changes should be necessary. - Ezen kívül mást elvileg nem kell beállítani
Check these, and if it does not start, do dumps in TerminalProgram 9600,8n1 (Ha nem megy, akkor terminálban dump-okd ki, és küldd el marcellnek vagy ide tedd fel)
- zip the file, upload to file area (DocsPage bottom)
- and review and correct setup (on this page)