1982 Bmw 320
2004 Bmw Z4 M54b30
- 3.0 liter 24 valve 6 cylinders
- Double Vanos
- M3 exhaust header
- How Vems support 2 WBO2 sensors?
- Can I one WBO2 use 3 cylinder control?
Planned in 2008-05, when current works stablises for release
Is is NOT possible to activet the same output channel with 2 features?
For example activate INJFET 7
The two features:
- Coolant hysterises
- RPM activator
No, it is not currently possible to combine output functions (with AND/OR operators) in software config. However, for any output that pulls to ground, you can connect several output channels. This is called "wired OR" connection.
It means either A or B function activates, the output will be activated. Obviously, the weaker channel must be able to drive the load.
- p258, injfet, power ign outputs pull to ground, so they can be combined in "wired OR"
- stepper channels MUST NOT be connected directly (possible with diode though).