Combined MAT MAP sensor
0281002401 Bosch (VAG 038 906 051 C) 3 bar MAP sensor with combined MAT sensor available new from Webshop https://shop.vems.hu/catalog/boost-p-80.html or plenty available these days second hand.
- Not a unique or special sensor (difficult to source)
- Available from high street dealers (easy to source)
- OEM reliability and durability
- Standard temperature sensor scaling
Connector is smaller than the 4 pin COP connector
- VW part number for connector 1J0973704
- Audi part number 4819035
Pin Out for sensor
- 1 - Ground
- 2 - MAT
- 3 - 5v
- 4 - MAP
- The piezoresistive pressure-sensor element and suitable electronic circuitry for signal amplification and temperature compensation are mounted on a silicon chip. The measured pressure is applied from above to the diaphragm’s active surface. A reference vacuum is enclosed between the rear side and the glass base. Thanks to a special coating, both pressure sensor and temperature sensor are insensitive to the gases and liquids which are present in the intake manifold.
- The sensor is designed for mounting on a horizontal surface of the vehicle’s intake manifold. The pressure fitting together with the temperature sensor extend into the manifold and are sealed-off to atmosphere by O-rings. By correct mounting in the vehicle (pressure-monitoring point on the top at the intake manifold, pressure fitting pointing downwards etc.) it is to be ensured that condensate does not collect in the pressure cell.
Return to MembersPage/Sprocket