|[Main]||[ Sensors]||[ Engine]|
- - Powered up my Genboard 3.0
- - Tried communication with serial cabel
- - Connected LCD
- - Connected Ps2 Keyboard
- - Soldering rest of the parts. Hopefully get engine running this summer. (2 years has past, no progress to anything until now!)
- - I bought H-Profile Conrods, Wild Street cam and had Cylinder Head fully ported (flows 180 HP).
- -Crankshaft is going to be stroked 3mm to get 89 mm stroke.
- -Pistons are going to be Custom pistons from Wiseco.
- -Engine Displacement is going to be 2.1 litre.
- - Map sensor shows zero on Megatune. Measured voltage while putting pressure/vacuum the sensor. Sensor is OK! Tomorror i try to figure out what's the problem.
Requiring to change the voltage divider in order to obtain a proper reading sounds a bit strange to me, i would suspect an adc reference voltage problem, i recommend checking and applying the changes listed on the last section of BuildProcedures/SectionThree (v3.2 notes also applies to 3.0) - DB
L2 is installed and AVCC(pin 64) shows 5V soadc ref is OK!
I forgot to upload config, which caused all the trouble.
Everything seems to be OK for now!
- - Uploaded new firmware from [VemsMT?1.0.73.zip]
- - Installed 60-2 Flywheel and VR sensor, Triggering Works OK! since RPM shows on LCD. Next task is wasted spark.