Volvo 745 turbo 1990
- The engine is a rebuilt standard B230FT (Original engine).
- 2319 cc, 96.3 mm bore, 80 mm stroke.
- Forged pistons (Venolia)
- Forged H beam con rods (SPM)
- "O-ring" sealings between cylinder head and engine block
- Oil cooled pistons
- was not standard until 1993 on B230FT...
- Larger "gourp A" oil gasket with internal hatches
- Uprated oil pump
- 531 cylinder head
- almost same as the standard cylinder head head but with "better" intake side that allows better air flow.
- "Larger" turbo, Schwitzer. Don't remember the specs for it.