I have problem that the trigger is to close to TDC. If I am able to trigger on falling edge I think that the trigger pos. will change 60 deg.
Q: What is the value of tdc after the trigger now (calibrated) ?
Why do it not show RPM?
See log files:
Thanks alot for the help.
Have too much to do now so I did not see it was 6 + 1 :)
Now I have the problem that TDC after the trigger is too close to TDC.
I have tried to trigger on falling edge. But now RPM showing.
Can I do anything to solw the problem?
Good weekend :)
Problem with 6 + 1 trigger signal. Wrong RPM showing. Trigger fail.
Q: Why is the trigger not working ?
A: Your configuration shows you have configured your ecu for 12+1, your scope shots clearly show the actual trigger signal is 6+1. Secondly in shots falling-falling, falling-rising there might be a race condition between primary and secondary trigger, rising-rising will give best results. So i short, please update configuration using 'trigger settings visual', # of teeth in full engine cycle = 6, first trigger tooth = 0 (no other choice on a 6 cyl with 6 teeth in cam cycle wheel) and use the recommended reference tooth table. - DB
I have this BMW M62B44 engine.
Can I run it with the orginal CAM sensor that has 4 cam signals ? Yes.
- tooth 7, 16, 46 in one half (will sync on the sectrig pulse after tooth7)
- tooth 38 in the other half
- Seems like an easy case: set "Ignore secondary trigger pulses above" (secignore) to 9 (or 10), in "Secondary trigger" settings, this should allow triggering correctly
- Have you set the primary trigger position yet? I have done a few M62B44 engines and found primary trigger to be at 70deg.
- Also make
- Sectrig min angle - 0
- Sectrig max angle - 360
- Try another trigger log and report back (GunnarReynisson)
Or should I remove 3 of the cams.