Rob Humphris - Cambridge, UK.
Lexus/Toyota 1UZ information
Firing order 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2. Left bank is odd, numbered from the front.
Some more development on the Table Editor, which is still very much in Alpha and effectively non-functional (no ECU interaction).
- Ctrl-L allows editing of the load table.
- Ctrl-R allows RPM table editing.
- Ctrl-C copies the content of the selected cell.
- Ctrl-V pastes the copy into the selected cell or group of cells.
- F9 changes to VE table.
- 10 changes to Ignition table.
- 11 changes to Lambda table.
- Select a group of cells in the main table:
- Page Up to increase the cells' value.
- Page Dn to decrease the cells' value.
- Type a numeric value to set the selected cell's
- Bounds checking for keyed entry (0-255 for VE, xx.(25|50|75) for ignition, 0.7->1.x for lambda) Lambda does not scale correctly - please advise
- Small increment with q|+|Pg Up
- Small decrement with w|-|Pg Dn
- Large increment with e|Ctrl +|Ctrl Pg Up
- Large decrement with r|Ctrl -|Ctrl Pg Dn
- Paint value - Ctrl Up, Down, Left, Right
Features to come (Please feel free to add requested features):
- Read/write tables from VEMS
- Read/write tables from File.
An attempt to describe the Priming, Cranking and Afterstart
Icons for v3gui
- nice job, Rob, thanx !
- Do you have them in other (editable) format ? What tool do you use ?
MembersPage/PhatBob/Installations/MattJ - Toyota Corolla 4A-GZE Twin turbo.
First cut (pre-alpha) attempt of a new set of gauges for the Wideband software.
UsabiLity/GenBoard/WinTools (With known working megaloader, makeconfig etc)
Documents & Reports
This document is designed to be supplied in printed format to customer who are buying pre-configured VEMS and Looms/Harness Adaptors.
MembersPage/PhatBob/FieldReport - Observations from a Professional Calibration Engineer
MembersPage/PhatBob/BoostControl - Working out the correct connection and configuration for the webshop pneumatic valve.
WebshopIgnitionOptions - explains the webshop ignition coil options
A list of Ecu Sensors and their functions
A fairly good list of Japanese car's ECU pin outs
USB to RS232 converter chips