Car is Porsche 944 Turbo, 2.5litre inline-4 with K26 Turbo. It has 132+1 auditrigger (without cam sync).
Ordered twin-shield harness for 6cyl from webshop (to have boost controller outputs etc) and VEMS with full auditrigger (2x VR+ 1x HALL . With or without camhall inverter ?)
Would like to add cam sync to the engine.
Where should the cam sync event take place with auditrigger configuration?
See InputTrigger/AudiTrigger (examine the concept and scopeshots)
- the HALL window (EC36/13) should be around one of the crankhome-VR pulses
- make sure the crankhome-VR polarity is good
- if not using camHALL inverter, than EC36/13 should be high around one of the crankhome-VR pulses (or always high if not using camsync)
- if using camHALL inverter, than EC36/13 should be LOW around one of the crankhome-VR pulses (or always low if not using camsync => connect to GND)
- make sure sectrig is enabled for camsync mode (if not: enable, burn, reboot)
- disconnect camHALL sensor and capture triggerlog
- pull EC36/13 to GND and capture triggerlog again