My project is an Aprilia RSV1000 dragbike. New Cams (320deg/11,5mm), bigger valves, headporting, 2 injector/port, 36-1 triggerwheel, wasted spark cop, E85 fuel, custom exhaust.
It's working, not just in the head.
Now I need wheel speed
I wondered if i can use the senondary trigger lm1815 and vr for wheel speed.
- yes. If sectrig is disabled, than you don't even need to disconnect the sec lm1815 from the CPU, can connect to ps2 clk directly
- but of course disconnecting from the CPU is very easy (unsolder the solderblob at the bottom under the injector FETs)
- [VR to HALL] is also an option
Reported Dwell issue
- The problem is around trigger settings
- The next trigger tooth and trigger reference tooth table is bad in your config
- Set the trigger as 8cyl engine and delay the first ignition 30 degree.
- The unused outputs need to assign different pins, so bigger dwell available ( measured 5ms at 10000 RPM)
- Bench tested [config http://www.vems.hu/files/MembersPage/PappGergely/ApriliaRSV1000/v2_60deg_36_1_bech_tested.vemscfg] worked for us, check the outputs and positions
- The config has a lot of validation errors, always check and correct as much as possible