I am newbie here but i use management since 10 years
Next projects ( Best to create separate pages for each when project starts, or even when collecting info ):
- BMW 325 turbo
- 60-2 are among the simplest to configure and set up
- Ford sierra cosworth with itb
- it's 2 liters engine
- with itb intake
- rs500 intercooler
- 1200cc injector
- gt35R garrett turbo
- 60mm wastegate
- vw coil pack
- 60-1 target
- Ford escort cosworth with 4.6 v8 of mustang with turbo
- check if this is VR,VR like old cosworth
[Vems v3 ECU] should be very suitable for all.
Find out if triggers are VR, or HALL type.
If you find 2 pins that measure same resistance in both directions (usually between 400 and 1500 Ohm), that is VR. Otherwise HALL.
Rest of the options should not be too hard to fill during ordering.
- 400kPa MAP sensor is mostly used for turbo (300 kPa if max boost is 1.8bar)
- (ASAP option: sent within a week; non-ASAP is more than a week, sometimes sent after a month, zzz.).
i see this management and i think is good for me =)