Started with 1992 Nissan 200sx with a ca18det engine.



The engine is now replaced with a Ka24de engine from a 240sx.

The Ka24de is a 16v 2.4L i4, equipped with single coil and a distrobutor.

The distrobutur also contains a CAS, simular to the one found on sr20det engines.

To be able fo fit the turbo i was forced to remove the distrobutor and do a coil on plug solution with DENSO coils from a Honda CBR 600RR. I have replaced the triggerdisc with a 24+1 disc.


Drivetrain Info:

Engine = Ka24de

Displacement = 2389cc

Valve = 16v

Cylinder = 4 in a row

Bore = 89mm

Stroke = 96mm

Pistons = Wiseco

Rods = Eagle

Coils = 4 DENSO, Part number()

Triggerdisc = 24+1

Exhaust manifold = Custom made by me

Wastegate = HKS Copy(50mm)

Turbo = Holset HX55

Intercooler = 600x300x100mm

Exhaust system = 4inch to 3inch

Flywheel = RB20 lightweight

Clutch = JWT 350z(250mm)

Fuelpump = 1 walbro(and 1 more if needed)

Injectors = Low impedance 1000cc

VEMS info:

I'm now trying to get the engine started with VEMS (1.1.44alpha2).

2009-04-26: Now I got it idleing really nice, think I had the wrong "angular width of tooth", changed it from 6 to 30 it seems to work really nice!

2009-04-15: Right now i have got it to idle if I type "mda01". However it misfires very badly and the spark angle is very inconsistent, also the spark is advances if I rew the motor.