Today i experienced a weird issue.
Parts that are involved:
- VEMS ECU 672 + WBO2 sensor A,reads perfectly from lambda 0.71 to 1.2 ,whatever.
- With what calibration value ? (I assume it was calibrated in free air)
Round (serialnr?) which also reads fine with its WBO2 sensor B.
- i removed the VEMS ECU,and installed the Round into the car,
- what is the rcal resistance of sensor-A ? (between pin2 and pin6)
- round with sensor-A will not read richer than 0.92
- did you see this on the round (maybe reading something different or using a multiplier?) or on the connected notebook in megatune / vemstune ?
Any help appriciated.
- When you used swapped to sensor-B and used it with round, did it work OK ?
- what are the pump_pwzero and nernstdc_target settings inside the round ?
- is the pump- of the round around 4V as it should ?
- is the LSU4 sensor +12V supply coming from the round ? Did you measure it?