Please write in English.
Trigger settings for the 1.8L audi 4cyl 20valve engine
- 60-2 crankwheel,
- edge: rising
- Filtering: disabled
- TDC: ...
- Number otow:58
- trigger tooth:2
- next trigger tooth: 30
- crank min period: 1800 usec
Please start from a reasonable config, eg. MembersPage/MarcellGal/EngineSwap
Otherwise you are likely to have many BAD values. (the angular width is OK in my config).
inj settings, low or high impedance? measure!
EGO settings,WB settings
- uint8_t hybrid_rpm_a; // VE mode:alpha-n (TPS) below [*100] RPM
- uint8_t hybrid_rpm_m; // VE mode:speed density (MAP) above [*100] RPM
- coolant bin adjustment ?
Ignition module pinout
- +12V supply
- channel A, low-current signal
- channel B, low-current signal
- Unplug the connector.
- measure connectivity to known GND (you found GND)
- turn on ignition (no cranking)
- measure the supply (you found +12V)
- turn off ignition
- only 2 combinations left, either A fires 1&4 (and B fires 2&3) or the other way around. Make "sparkplug" gaps between the pairs of HV outputs (using wires: just don't kill yourself, don't hold anything in hand during ignition on) mdn01 command fires h=.. THIS .. .. .. .. .. ..
There is slight chance that the module wants 12V and cannot be fired with genboard v3.3's 5.5V logic-level ignition output. This is very unlikely, since in this case the original setup would work very hazardously with low VBatt. No sane engineer would use a threshold voltage higher than 3.5V