This page is dedicated to my new "clone" install,
basically the same car and setup as mine,with a race dedicated engine.
Audi 5 cylinder 20valve turbocharged,with BIG turbo and "no backpressure" :)
Special custom made intake and exhaust,oversize intercooler
We got the car to the first dragevent of this year.
Again,after 2 hours of sleep and 22 hours of work,the car showed some problems (no reverse gear,gear linkage not aligned>fast gearchange not possible,almost no headlights,no dash,only 1 fuel rail...)
But we were so excited ,so tried it.We drove the car about 20kms,approx 30mins of tuning.Made 2 logs of the dragruns.
Its clear that we have serious leanout problem after 260-270kpa,
but we easyly boosted up to 330:)
The new Garrett turbo is awesome ,tough it much bigger than previous KKK's,its starts build boost earlyer!!
- 2. fuel rail (maybe lower the Fuel pressure for one or booth)
- upgrade to newer firmware (36 or 37?)for ALS,Launch,SoftRPMlimit?
- upgrade to Auditrigger or to any crankreference
- make a working dash with rpm
- finetune the tables
- set up boostcontrol
- shiftlight (which output (and pin)do i need for this??)
- SET UP THE TEMPERATURE SENSORS!!!
There were no problems with the new ECU Nr.375.