Things I have:
- Car: AUDI RS2 AVANT 95
- Vems PNP
- WBO2 kit
Ignition is not constant, even with ignition lock on, there is 3-4 degree variance.
using Div by 27
here is the cfg file
- Need an explanation on Howto wire the wideband O2.
- Shall I use the PS2 port?
Other people who have the same car with me:
- Where can i find ADU config and tables for the beggining.
- config is same as AAN/ABY or 3B for that matter
- the VE is not very hard to tune (the type of turbo makes a difference here, because of different EBP) with some care and patient log-analysis
- lambda and ignition advance should theoretically be similar as for AAN/ABY/3B (as it mainly depends on the cylinder head and compression and fuel), but it's never easy to get an optimal tune for these. MembersPage/MarcellGal/PowerAndTraction has AAN config and tables, and soon 3B tables as well, but these might be conservative tables (a bit too rich at high-power and less than max power ignition advance). You rely on your local engine tuner/expert when you want to get more out of the engine.
Finally Figured all the wires, thank to this photo
- [starting config] and tables should definitely be enough as a basemap to start the car
- 6-pin aux cable, what is it used for???
- I dont have an ISV harness w/ diode, is it needed?
- I may have some grounding issues in the car, How can I test it poperly?
I think I have to focus on WBo2 Wiring issue.
- recharged the battery, it was almost empty. Took almost 3 days cause i recharged it at 2 amps/hour.
- Now, I have to put the battery back to the trunk. Organize the trunk, fix everything in place.
- Next step is plugging the vems, although i dont have the wideband wiring solved, i want to test it with AAN basemaps.